WHY USE LASER
The advantages Of veterinary co2 laser treatment include Less Pain, No bleeding, Less Swelling, Precise, Sterile, Faster Recovery.
- Less Pain - The laser seals nerve endings as it cuts.
So the patient will have less pain.
- Less Bleeding - The laser seals small blood vessels during surgery
and speeds up surgery by minimizing bleeding.
- Less Swelling - No physical contact except the invisible
laser beam. The tissue will not be crushed.
- Sterilization - The laser sterilizes the surgical site as it cuts.
Bacteria and viruses are vaporized by the laser during laser surgery.
- Faster Recovery - Less bleeding and swelling will result in faster healing.
- Precision - The beam direction and power can be controlled precisely
to remove thin layers of tissue and produce minimal side effects
on the surrounding healthy tissue.
- Reduced hospitalization time - All of above factor will greatly reduce the procedure time.